Sunday, April 12, 2009

Haven't done much yet...

Been busy helping a friend out with his business making deliveries and what not. Yes I'm a delivery boy every once in a while making that sweet delivery boy money.

Although I haven't been physically programming, I have been running ideas constantly through my head. Hopefully by tomorrow I can type it all up and I'll have a mostly functional 3d sidescroller.

Btw, lots of people downloaded my source code... just wondering if it's useful or not. I've been getting a good amount of traffic so I know people are reading. Now hurry up and comment! lol

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the code! Trying to figure out how a sidescrolling "camera" works. Thanks!

    Your lack of comments might be the anon setting turned off - I had some trouble trying to find an account to comment on.

    ReplyDelete